Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki is something which I've loved my entire life.

Many things affect the quality of taste from Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

As for the number of servings that can be served to make Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki is 4(?). So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.

Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki estimated approx 1 hour(?).

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

A salad bowl I made with this week's pork souvlaki (changed to paneer) from Recipes from My travel for Global Summer Week Tour Greece Week. I enjoyed the result so I make a separate recipe for next time I'm making this. Utensils :small bowl, teaspoon, spoon, small pan, wooden spoon, chopping board, knife #globalfoodtour

Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki:

  1. 250 g paneer souvlaki (see pork souvlaki recipe)
  2. Salad
  3. 2 slices white bread
  4. Half cucumber
  5. 300 g vegetables (I use carrots and cauliflower florets)
  6. 2 tablespoon olive oil
  7. to taste Salt and pepper
  8. Tzatziki-lite
  9. 150 g yoghurt
  10. 1 teaspoon mint
  11. 1/4 cucumber, grated
  12. 1 tablespoon lime juice
  13. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  14. 2 teaspoons olive oil
  15. to taste Salt and pepper

Steps to make to make Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki

  1. Prepare the souvlaki following Recipes from My travel's pork souvlaki recipe. I used paneer instead of pork.
  2. Cut the white bread to bite-sized squares. Chop the vegetables except cucumber.
  3. You can either oven roast the bread and the vegetables with sprinkle of olive oil, salt and pepper, or like me, toast them on the stove with olive oil coated pan until they are nice and done.
  4. Make the tzatziki-lite. Grate the cucumber and put salt, mix a bit.
  5. Prepare the yoghurt, stir lemon and mint. Put the grated cucumber with excess water thrown out. Add pepper, adjust salt and pepper to taste. Serve tzatziki.
  6. Mix the souvlaki with the salad. Slice your cucumber and mix again.
  7. Serve salad with tzatziki.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Greek-inspired salad bowl with paneer souvlaki recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Tags:
Beef
Link copied to clipboard.